2008-03-02

See inside the green Pit !


After tried to align the Advance DC motor into the engine pit , I decided to make new paint to my Suzuki.This is because my friends offer that it would be difficult to make new coat to the car when everything put into positions and remove them out. My brilliant idea then happened to make the pit to clean green colour ! It was done during Dcember of 2007. Next step is to put all equipment back again. Controller, DC-to -DC inverter , fuse are to be placed in the pit. Batteries are some located around the motor in this area. Most of these flooded acid batt will be placed in the cabin inside. Another pictures will be clearly shown of my arrangement. We built a cab at the bottom of the back side. There are to spaces made for filling 4 nos batteries each. Power wiring with 70 sqmm. welding cable are already connected.